Monday, June 18, 2012

Made It My Way

I have been busy trying to close up my room. I decided to purge while I packed. I have very little besides my classroom library to unpack in August. I also took some time to make improvements on some things for my room. I am sharing one here, and linking up with Tara on her Make It Mondays linky party.


My toolbox, purchased at Lowe's and improved in my room, is a Pinterest inspired project from Rebecca Rojas at Create, Teach, Share. I improved the color to basic black. The drawer inserts are scrapbook papers with Mod Podge to allow them to be wiped clean. Mod Podge coats the paper, and allow it to be peeled out to add labels, or to swap labels. Another layer on Mod Podge holds the insert beautifully!


I have another project I'll share next week that builds on my black and white color scheme.

Pin It button on image hover