Sunday, July 1, 2012

Currently July

I am linky up with Farley's Currently for July. I cannot believe it is already July 1! Time is just flying by.
I love the concept of rule of three that Farley has added to this month's linky.  I started reading The Best School Year Ever as a tie in to my Bucket Filler Program. The students in the fifth grade class have to come up with Compliments for their Classmates. It also gives us a common story to reference throughout the year. My professional book is currently any of Debbie Diller's books, but will be replaced by The Daily 5 and Cafe Books in the future. They are just what I was looking for! Don't forget the 3-6 book studies on We Read, We Blog, We Teach.
I have reached 100 followers! I will have news of my give away soon!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 100 followers! I will be 102!

    Courtney
    3rd Grade Sprinkles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on 100 followers! I just found your blog on Farley's Currently link up. Now you got me craving some lemonade :P

    Amanda
    First Grade Garden

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on 100! I am almost to 200! So excited.
    ~April
    The Idea Backpack
    ideabackpack@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for following my blog! I am excited to read more about you!
    Fancy Free in Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope there is an Ohio blogger meetup soon!
    Blessings,

    Jessica Stanford
    Mrs. Stanford's Class
    I hope that you'll join me for my giveaway ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohio blogger meet up would be close enough for me!! I am in the Detroit area!

      Delete
  6. Congrats on 100 followers! I found your blog through Farley's July Currently!

    I am your newest follower!

    Cindy
    All Things Teachery

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover