Monday, September 3, 2012

Currently and Reveal

Where does the time go?? I can't believe it is September already. I am linking up with Farley's Currently and I have some classroom pictures. I know I promised them last week, but I couldn't get it done. So here goes...


With last week's crazy b2s schedule, I didn't get time to post my pictures. I planned on doing it yesterday, but when I got to school, the toner was gone from the copy machine, my reason for going there, and it just set me off track. Luckily the toner fairy (Thank you, Sandy!) arrived a little later, and saved the day. I now have my letter to my kiddos, and opening day materials run. I took advantage of the free machine to get the pretest materials run for math and reading. I need those later this week. After five hours, and a hungry husband, I ran out of time to post the pictures. I think I need to tweak a couple of areas, but here are some of the current pictures.
from front of room
library by genre, favorite author and series
still needs basket labels
word wall, world map, comfy chairs
my new curtains (drop to cover window)
offer view of my courtyard. Kids sit on bottom branches,
benches, and lawn chairs to read - extension of my room.
My CRAFT board (Ladybug Teacher  Files)

Bucket Fillers and some of our Daily 5 book bins
My Display area for student work.
 Students come back tomorrow. I wonder how long I can keep it looking this good! Have a great week.


Pin It button on image hover