Thursday, October 4, 2012

Currently October

I can't believe how quickly time is flying by. It is October already which can only mean two things...It's time for Farley's Currently, and MEAP testing is quickly approaching.
I love the fall season, being outside, the colors, cross country... We don't do Halloween at out school because our town does a big to do. I use this book to compare our little town's celebration to the fictional Herdman's celebration.

How are you preparing for the Autumn? Love to hear. Link up with Farley.

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I found you through Farley's linky! I love fall too, but we only get a small glimpse of it where I live. It looks like you have testing on the brain...I hope it all goes well for you and that you're able to settle into your routine quickly!

    Aimee
    Primarily Speaking

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you through Farley's blog. I hope your class gets a good laugh while reading about the Herdmans. Oh, and good luck with your MEAP testing!
    Storie
    Stories by Storie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm also loving my class right now! I can't imagine testing at the beginning of the year! We test in May and I don't think I could handle prepping for that right now while getting all of the beginning of the year routines down. Good luck!! I teach 4th so I'm so glad I found your upper elementary blog!

    -Marie
    Beach Lovin' Teach

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Now I am following you now, too! Lattes and Laughter

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover