Sunday, January 6, 2013

But I don't want to go!

The title of this post is a phrase my mother seldom heard from me, and never in regards to school. I loved school and knew I wanted to teach from a very young age. As I get older, I find myself struggling ever so briefly with going back to school. I am a creature of habit, and when I get out of routine, I balk at the thought of restarting it. I am a night owl, but cannot find an elementary school that caters to my preferred hours. Somewhat reluctantly I am getting myself ready for returning to school tomorrow. I don't have a scheduled break until the very end of March. Maybe the snow gods will smile upon my part of southeast Michigan. Most of the snow seems to miss us lately.

The two weeks off school were very relaxing. I got to stay up late and sleep in until 9, and on a few occasions, stayed in bed reading 10 AM. Our travels home late last week threw my body clock off. I stayed up way to late, or went to bed way too early this morning depending on how you look at it. I have enjoyed catching up on all the blogs I follow. I also have been able to find some great things to use in some creative endeavors.
Pin It button on image hover