Friday, February 1, 2013

Currently and What an Honor!

Where does the time go? It seems like we just got back from winter break. How can it be February already? Time for Farley's linky.

I share things with the readers of this blog that I seldom share with colleagues. Most of my friends don't know I blog. Several have no clue what a blog is. Blogging has become a form of validation I didn't realize I wanted or needed. The followers, comments, and awards let me know I have something of value to offer. One such award came today in an email. It was a message from Top Masters in Education. They have selected my blog as one of the top 25 elementary school blogs. They have included me with a group of bloggers I could only hope to be someday. Some are the ones that I first stalked. What an absolute honor!  


Have a great weekend, and don't forget about the huge sale at Teachers Pay Teachers!

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award!! What you say about blogging is so true. I'm an underground blogger, too : )

    Young Daze in 5th Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am slowly sharing it with my colleagues. Sometimes by mistake when they see my iPad! I am just not very comfortable in tooting my own horn.
      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. My cart is filled up, too! Have fun filling yours up!!

    Jessica
    Second Grade Nest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I spent too long finishing projects. Worried about missing something I might really need.

      Delete
  3. I had to smile...so many of your thoughts today match my own! No one at school knows that I have a blog...time is such a valuable thing, and there is never enough of it...and I will definitely be checking out TpT this weekend.

    Take care, and thanks for sharing!

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teacher's Notebook is also having a sale! So much to look for and so little time!

      Delete
  4. Yay! Congratulations on your award! Well deserved! I am very much looking forward to TPT time this weekend too!

    Covered in Glitter and Glue

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found your blog through the currently!! Congrats on your award!! That's awesome!! I'm your newest follower!

    Tammy
    Come By and Visit My Blogs!
    ”Dots” of Fun!
    1...2...3...Teach With Me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the award! I completely agree with your "wanting" I've been having to try and hold myself back a bit.. there are just so many neat things!!

    Christy
    Teaching In Oz

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover