Tuesday, April 2, 2013

April and a Linky

I had a wonderful time in North Carolina visiting #2 child, his girl friend, and her family. They were very gracious hosts. We had so much fun. We visited, played board games, watched videos, talked, and laughed until my sides hurt. His girl friend is perfect for him. I think we will have to make more trips south, because I don't see him returning to Michigan any time soon.

I am linking up with Farley's Currently for April.

I am home alone at the moment. I did errands earlier, but #3 is restless (best friend is on a cruise and cannot text). Hubby took her to get hula hoop supplies. She makes them for friends and to sell. She is an expert hula hooper herself! We only get the same spring break about every four years. Since this is her junior year, this will likely be our last. So sad. 

I should be doing taxes, but cannot bring myself to get that serious. Maybe it will rain later in the week and help me get the urge. In the meantime, I am using the computer for more creative endeavors (projects) and blogging.

The taste of warmer weather this weekend has me anxious for the sun and more warmth. 

My blogging advice is to not get discouraged. If you are doing this for you, use it as a way to connect to others. Don't worry about the numbers. 


Pin It button on image hover