Wednesday, May 1, 2013

May's Currently

It has been a long time in coming, but I think Spring has finally arrived for good in southern Michigan. It's about time! It is also time for Farley's Currently Linky.


I think I am often listening to the late news while blogging before bed. At least the weather was a high point. It was 84 degrees today! I love it!

After losing his job during the economic downturn, hubby went back to school. It had been 30+ years since high school. He will graduate with honors. So proud of him. He worked hard and hardly sleeps now that he is in the middle of track season and final projects. 

I am sick of my hair, my weight, and my wardrobe. Stress eating and my ill father hasn't helped. I need a hair cut and color, and to get moving! 

My father had another downward turn. I worry he is giving up. It is so hard to see him this way. I don't get enough time with him.

My summer plans include a stack of books for me, including some new books to share with kids next year. I have a mile long list of projects that keep getting pushed aside. The reorganization of my home and room must be done to help me focus on what matters.

Hope tomorrow brings smiles and sunshine your way. Don't forget to link up.



5 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about your father! Hang in there. Stress eating is what's making my pants extra tight too. I will at some point get back to healthy eating and working out!

    Rowdy in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for your husband going back to school and graduating!! That's awesome! I know you are a proud wife!! :)

    Elizabeth
    Mrs. Hodge and Her Kindergarten Kids

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved reading your Currently! So fun! If you have time, I would love to have you drop by my blog, enter my latest giveaway, and join my latest linky. I am asking bloggers to share their favorite nonfiction author(s)/book(s).
    www.ateacherwithoutaclass.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you have a mix of wonderful and worrisome things going on right now! Congrats to your husband for going back to school! You must be very proud! Sorry to hear about your dad. I hope things turn around for him. With the end of school nearing I hope you will get some much needed time to relax! :o)

    œKaryn
    A is for Apple B is for Blog
    Kideducator@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found your blog because I just found out I'm jumping from 2nd grade to 5th! Crazy! But I am really excited about it :) My latest post is about my move, so if you get a chance and don't mind, would you please share some tips?? I would love to know where to being!



    http://thesweetestthing623.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover