Sunday, November 3, 2013

Oh, No! November!

Time is just flying by. I cannot believe it is November already. Linking up with Farley for her Currently Party.
I am listening to Guy Fiery and the Food Network. That is a mistake when you are hungry! 

I am loving the beautiful fall colors. The trees in my yard have never looked so lovely. I especially love the crimson colored maple outside my bedroom window.

The youngest turned 18 a little over a month ago. She has quickly grown up into a lovely young lady. I took her Senior pictures (long story) and printed one for the yearbook. It seems like yesterday she was just a peanut. She just came home after helping a friend distribute Halloween candy. Our trick-or-treating was delayed by torrential rains on Thursday. I think she may have scared a few little ones tonight. 

As BeetleJuice
I could use a day off. I have to make it to next Friday, after a marathon of conferences on the 14th to get a day. I cannot wait! I would rather wait, than get one with a sick day, as I am beginning to battle a serious respiratory infection.

I should be doing my grades. They are due at 8:00 AM tomorrow, but with a brand new secretary beginning tomorrow, and the backup grade book "queen" being put on mandatory maternity bed rest, I don't think the deadline matters.
My yummy pin is inspired by the fall season. Pumpkin Pie Yogurt Smoothies.  

Pin It button on image hover