Saturday, May 2, 2015

May Already

It's a warm sunny Saturday. Can't believe it is May already. I have so much to do before June 10 and the last day of school. First thing, I want to link up with Farley's Currently Linky.


Trying to get my daughter's laundry finished. She is packing for a job away from home. She leaves on Monday. 

We finished our M-STEP tests this week. Now I have to finish teaching my curriculum and then do district assessment. There is so much to do before the end of the year. We don't get out until June 10. I have a final observation, a wedding shower in North Carolina, and so much more to do yet this month. Better get busy!

I would love to sit outside a read a good book. It is going to be in 75 today. We have turned the corner to warmer weather for good, I hope. 

I am going to Jamaica in August for my son's wedding. I have only been outside the U.S. for Canada. I am looking forward to getting away and adding a daughter. I want to lose some weight before the wedding. Walking is therapeutic for me, so that should help with my weight loss and the relaxation part. 

What are you doing Currently?

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a busy month!! A destination wedding will be awesome! I wanted to have one myself but it was logistically not realistic. I would still LOVE to go to one!! Good luck with the weight loss, I also want to walk walk walk this Summer!!

    www.onesassysub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. JAMAICA! Loved the beaches...Great day to read a book! Enjoy! Wendy 1stgradefireworks 1stgradefireworks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamaica sounds amazing!! Have a great time!! I would love to sit outside and read a book too!! That sounds AMAZING!! I hope that you get some time to do that!! I just did Whole 30, and not only do I feel amazing, but I lost some weight doing it! You should look into it, it's fantastic, and free. Nothing you have to buy, other than healthy food. :)

    Mrs. 3rd Grade 

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover