Monday, November 26, 2012

It's Monday...Mmm

I know, I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I love my class. This is a fun, creative group. They keep looking for things to do to have fun, without causing a whole lot of disruption. They came up with the idea (totally on their own) to have Mustache Monday. They thought it was the perfect compliment to my Fiction Friday. Their only problem was how to make sure everyone had a mustache. They decided milk and Kool-aid wouldn't be appropriate.
I found mustache stickers at Target. We wanted them to be durable/reusable, so we added some lamination and the a pipe cleaner (think old-fashioned monocle eye piece). They loved it and can't wait for the next random Mustache Monday. I will look for some eyelash glue to make it easier.


Now, I mustache you, "Have you done anything like this?" I would love to see your picture.
Pin It button on image hover