Monday, January 7, 2013

It's January and a Monday...

I am joining Tara's Monday Made It linky. I had high hopes of having lots of things to post, but got sidetracked by my vacation. I did get a couple of things made that I would like to share.

The first is a book recommendation tree. I was inspired by what I saw on someone's blog last year. It was a branch that was "planted" for recommendations to be hung. I saw these lighted branches at Target in the fall.
I couldn't justify the price, but when I saw them on clearance, I had to have them. I bought two packs of the branches that came in sets of three. I used brown duct tape to attach them to a wooden dowel. It  isn't perfect, but I love it! Rocks weigh down the container while tissue paper covers my duct tape "roots".




I made this banner for my classroom. Sorry I forgot my flash drive at school with the pictures of the completed project. 


Then, I also made some decimal task cards for my math center. The forgotten drive has all of my projects on it! Ugh!  So much for more making more projects (on Monday). I guess I'll have to just watch television tonight. 

Watch my favorite team or Bachelor? I think the game wins tonight, the Bachelor can be recorded. 

Don't forget to link up with Tara to show us your projects.


Pin It button on image hover