Sunday, June 30, 2013

Currently July

I had great intentions of doing this post yesterday, but other things were more important. I am linking up with Farley for her Currently July a bit early.

We have had so much rain in the last week. We were behind rain fall for the year at the start of the week, but are now significantly above the norm now. I have been able to get some cleaning and organizing done inside, but would love to get outside to finish the pool deck staining, and to enjoy the pool. The rain let me work on some of those inside projects without feeling guilty. I love summer vacation because it is so much more relaxing, and easier to finish long projects. I still have so many to complete, including some Made It Monday projects.

I have also been spending time with my very ill father. We are meeting with hospice this week to help manage his care. There isn't much the doctors can do for him at this point. I am not ready to let him go. I am hoping for a miracle, but will settle for more time.

As far as tips for bloggers, leave genuine comments on blogs. Don't ask for someone to follow you back. Write from the heart so others will want to read your blog and comment back. You grow "friendships" then, not followers.

Don't forget my giveaway ends tonight. Are you following on Bloglovin' yet?


Pin It button on image hover