Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Made It Monday, A little late

It was Monday and we made it (to school that is). Finally felt like a return to normalcy. With all that free time from snow days, I should have had lots of projects to share. Unfortunately, I was unmotivated to do things. The thought of working hard now, when I am sure I will have lots of time to make up in June just wasn't very appealing. I did make some boards to use with task cards. I was inspired by theme erasers in the "dollar spot" at Target and the Olympics.




























These are available at my store. Check them out.

I hoped to get this posted last night, but we had our parent meeting for camp. After a long Monday I was too tired to finish. Don't forget to check out the other projects on Tara's Linky.


Pin It button on image hover