Friday, February 17, 2012

A Little Appreciation

When I started this blog, I didn't think anyone but me would ever read it. I needed a way to vent my frustrations and share my successes. I even went so far as to make this blog part of my professional goal. So I was so excited when I got my first follower the beginning of January. So you can imagine my excitement when I saw that Emmy  at Dreams of a Student Teacher gave me an award. Thank you, Emmy! Love your sense of humor.

                                                                         

The Liebster Award is given to up-and-coming bloggers with less than 200 followers. I am to award 5 blogs for myself.

1. Farrah Kilgo at Think Share Teach - She has some technology tips to share.
2. Alissa at Fun if Fifth - Check out her blog and her States and Capitals game.
3. Ashley at Cards and Cardigans  - I love her card ideas. Just wish I had more time to create some of my own!
4. Laurie at Chickadee Jubilee - Love her art and literacy ideas.
5. Katie at Art of Possibility for Teachers - She also shares technology tips and so much more.

Check these out.  Bloggers new and not so new all need a little love and encouragement.

--Marcia

4 comments:

  1. Happy to spread the love gorgeous.
    I'm liking the blogs you've awarded here. Is it me, or could you spend forever hopping from one blog to another?! This may be the first sign of blogging addiction.

    Much love xx
    Daydreams of a Student Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm your newest follower! I am a new bloger as well and trully understand what it means to get an award! How much did that make your day!?! Congrats on the award and i can't wait to read more!

    -Simone
    busyasahoneybee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marcia, I would love for you to participate with my class. I have created a Google Doc for you to list the best date and times for a Skype. Please select your date and fill it in with your name, Skype username, e-mail address, and best time. I can Skype each from 10:45-11:30, 1:00-1:30, or 2:00-2:30. These times are CST. I'm looking forward to Reading Across America! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtccNvyYIfOddEVnc1BBLWh4VjFOSVJzeGFCbUtLMkE

    Cara
    Teaching...My Calling

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the Liebster Award! I am very new to blogging, but am LOVING it! I'm also now following you!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover