When I started this blog, I didn't think anyone but me would ever read it. I needed a way to vent my frustrations and share my successes. I even went so far as to make this blog part of my professional goal. So I was so excited when I got my first follower the beginning of January. So you can imagine my excitement when I saw that Emmy at Dreams of a Student Teacher gave me an award. Thank you, Emmy! Love your sense of humor.
The Liebster Award is given to up-and-coming bloggers with less than 200 followers. I am to award 5 blogs for myself.
1. Farrah Kilgo at Think Share Teach - She has some technology tips to share.
2. Alissa at Fun if Fifth - Check out her blog and her States and Capitals game.
3. Ashley at Cards and Cardigans - I love her card ideas. Just wish I had more time to create some of my own!
4. Laurie at Chickadee Jubilee - Love her art and literacy ideas.
5. Katie at Art of Possibility for Teachers - She also shares technology tips and so much more.
Check these out. Bloggers new and not so new all need a little love and encouragement.