Friday, March 15, 2013

Home and a Sale

We survived our stay at camp. We had heavy rain Monday and then two very cold and blustery days. We also had some homesickness, and some flu.  We had a great time in spite of all of that.

We divide students into cabins based on teachers, but with two mixed cabins for overflow. We use bandannas to keep track of cabins. Cabin leaders  carry matching flags. This makes it easy to know where students are at all times. My students were in blue group, with just a few mixing in with yellow.


We returned to a big breakfast yesterday and a special pajama day. Our wonderful fifth grade parents cooked a huge breakfast for the students and my team. Pancakes, sausage, and eggs along with juice were served to all of us in pajamas. What a way to be welcomed home!




With St. Patrick's day this weekend, I am having my first sale on my TpT store, in honor of Mickey, my m-i-l, a second generation Irish-American.

Have a great weekend.
Pin It button on image hover