Saturday, March 16, 2013

The bunny with a basket


I don't know how many of you are in a school where the four-legged bunny with a basket comes for a visit. Although I teach in a public school, it is a rural school in a religious community. The bunny with the basket visits our early grades, compliments of the older students. I am also making some fun activities for our group of buddies that have a bunny and basket theme. To go with these activities, I have made some jelly bean graphics. I am obsessed with my iDraw app! I wouldn't say I am an artist by any sense of the word, but I do like to draw and doodle.

I am offering a complimentary copy of my 31 jelly bean graphics to the first three people to comment on my jelly beans. You can see them in my Tpt store. As a matter of fact, they are on sale with the rest of my store through tomorrow.


Pin It button on image hover