Monday, March 18, 2013

Two Truths and a Lie


I am joining Flying into First for her Let's Get Acquainted Linky. With the forecast for winter continuing into Spring later this week, I need some fun. I still have this week and next week before my Spring Break begins.



How it Works:
I have to think of 3 things about myself or my life. I need to make 2 of them truths and 1 of them a lie. You need to try to guess my lie in the comments of this post. At the end of the week I will share the answer. Here goes:


1. I was voted most likely to succeed for my high school graduation class.
2. I used to ride a unicycle around my neighborhood, after earning money for learning how.
3. I met my husband at a running race that was held between my sister's wedding and her reception.



4 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm stopping by to get acquainted! Oh man, you've got some tough ones! Hmm...I think the lie is the...the first one? (no disrespect!)

    I had fun reading more about you! Hope you'll stop by my blog too! :)

    Pam
    Diary of a First Grade Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also thinking #1 just because I would love for the others to be true because they are hilarious!

    Diane
    Fifth in the Middle

    ReplyDelete
  3. #3 a running race between weddings, hmmmm. I am your newest follower.

    Terri
    The First Grade Princess

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the thought of a running race between a wedding and reception. Please let that be true. I am your newest follower.

    sandi
    rubberboots and elf shoes

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover