Wednesday, October 2, 2013

It's October!

I cannot believe it is already October. I love reading other bloggers Currently, and even bought Farley's Currently for the classroom. It was homework for my students tonight. I thought it might give me some insight to their evening. I may be sorry when they share tomorrow!

Here is my Currently.

I have been staying up too late checking papers. I will pay the price tomorrow. I am hoping for a fog delay.
I love my life right now. Would only change my son's address so he would be closer. I miss him. 

We have been in school almost a month. Progress reports go home Friday. We have had LOTS of problems with our grading program. I hope I can get my reports to print without lots of frustration.

As I type, I have an annoying cramp in my neck and back that a massage would surely fix. I need to make an appointment. Better clean the kitchen first, or the cramp will just return. I think my second home (my classroom) always gets the best part of my cleaning and organization during the first few weeks of school. Thank goodness hubby does dishes and laundry and vacuuming. 

I have included a link for some free apple clipart. Enjoy!


Pin It button on image hover