Thursday, October 2, 2014

Currently



I cannot believe it is already October. I feel like I am never going to get back on track or blogging regularly. Maybe this will be the month. I am approaching my 3rd anniversary of this blog, so I need to get busy and think up some way to celebrate.


In the meantime, I am linking up with Megan Farley at Oh Boy, 4th grade! for her Currently October linky party. My kids are doing their Currently in the Classroom tonight. I love using it as it gives such insight into what they are thinking and glimpses of their life outside of my classroom.



I started this post earlier today. My husband was watching sport center. You can always tell who the last one was watching television at my house. Hubby leaves it on sports channels or WGN, while my choice is HGTV, TLC, or Food Network.

I rearranged my room, but haven't shown pictures yet. A simple change suggested by a friend has made a huge difference. It feels bigger. Now if I could only get rectangular tables! I'll show pics soon. 

I had a pile of grading to do. We are sending progress reports on Monday. I burned through a stack while waiting at the doctor's office this morning. Now I just need to post those grades.

Hubby took a new job in December. He works almost every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. We get little quality time together. He has Saturday off. We have a Cross Country race that morning, but hope to get dinner and a movie later. 

I had high hopes of finishing lots of projects this summer, but didn't get them finished. Then I started back to school with my most difficult start ever, and my house suffered. It needs a thorough cleaning of all rooms, but I will settled for the ones I see daily...kitchen, bedroom, bathrooms, family room. 

My treat is that I am offering 20% off my math products through Sunday, or you can get my reading poster in the color of your choice. For the discount go to my store. Want the poster? Just comment below, telling what color, and give an email address.

Have a good rest of your week. It is homecoming in my district and home district. Only thing that would make it better (besides a two-hour delay like today) would be jeans, but jeans are not allowed any more. 


Pin It button on image hover