Monday, February 24, 2014

Teachers Pay Teachers Sale February 27-28

This Thursday and Friday marks the long anticipated Teachers Pay Teacher's Sale. TpT is giving an additional 10% off any sale amount up to 20%. I am setting my store at 20% off most items. My $1 items are the only thing not on sale, but the 10% discount will still apply to them. That's right most items will save you 28%.
Some items that you may want to check out, are my new reading reflection sheets I shared here. They are for use with any story or novel. I use a rubric to evaluate them. Much easier than a novel study guide. My students use them to guide partner and group discussion about what they read each day.
Another product my students and others like are my game boards for use with task cards or flashcards. Several are Winter Sports (Olympics) themed, or ideal for use in February. I am working on some additional game boards, and hope to have them finished before the sale begins.

 

My task cards are also on sale, including my two versions of Equivalent Fractions are Fun. They are the same product only one has a snowman theme and the other is good for any time of the year.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Equivalent-Fractions-are-Fun-496944














I am filling my cart with goodies I have to have. I've got a gift certificate from one of my students setting on my computer waiting for the sale to begin. What things should I consider from your store? Join the linky!

Pin It button on image hover